This free ‘Corporate Partnership Intention Setting’ exercise will help you get clear on WHY you want a corporate partner and HOW they can help drive your Mission, so you have a clear destination in mind.
Additionally, you’re getting an opportunity to test drive a teeny weeny part of our robust program, which will help you decide if you like our thinking and our online platform.
“The intention exercise was really valuable as it helped us set a clear goal for corporate partnerships, and ensured our entire organisation was on the same page from the get-go.”
~ Lynn La, former Marketing & Partnerships Lead, MND Victoria
Embarking on a corporate partnerships strategy without a clear outcome in mind, is like jumping into a car without knowing where your destination, and without a map. It might be fun and adventurous to start with, but it can only lead to confusion and disappointment.
As Yogi Berra once said “if you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll end up somewhere else”.
It takes just a couple of minutes to sign up for this Free exercise. You’ll be guided by a friendly video from Hailey & Georgia, provided with an easy-to-use, downloadable Template, a detailed instruction booklet as well as a Best Practice Example along with some real world examples.
To do the Intention Setting exercise justice, we recommend putting aside a couple of hours to gather the reference documents you need, and to put some intentional thinking into it. What you’ll come away with is a succinct Intention for Corporate Partnerships, on just two pages. An intention that is SMART (therefore measurable), and aligns directly to your Vision, Mission, Purpose and strategic direction. An Intention that clearly and concisely demonstrates how corporates can help you solve societal problems, by partnering with you.
Because that’s what they want to do. They don’t want to just hand over money.
 Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timed
"If I were given one hour to save the planet, I would spend 59 minutes defining the problem and one minute resolving it”
~ Albert Einstein
Why not give it a go? It could be an exciting, thought-provoking document that starts an intelligent and clarifying conversation with management and Board.
It could even be the start of an exciting journey towards winning corporate partnerships, as it has for many of our students, past and present.
The nitty gritty
- Designed by Co-founder Hailey Cavill-Jaspers from her 29 years of matchmaking over 50 of Australia’s most enduring & successful corporate-cause partnerships, and working day to day with corporates (who do nothing without SMART goals)
- Just a few minutes to sign in, download what you need, then conduct the exercise in your own time (you can come back to it at any time)
- Exercise takes about two hours (or more, if you’re a deep thinker or perfectionist!)
- This Intention Setting exercise constitutes one of three Starter Kit exercises in the full BePartnerReady.com® program. The full program also includes 7 Modules as part of the Activity Kit. Download the Infographic detailing the 7-step process here
- If this exercise resonates with you, there’s a good chance you’ll love the full program!
Set your Corporate Partnerships Intention with BePartnerReady.com®